Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Race Is On

Have you ever tried to pack one suitcase for the next 3 months of your life?
Well I have.
And it's not any easier the second time around.




This is my suitcase packed.
See anything wrong with this picture?


If you look closely you'll notice something missing.
That's right...
my suitcase is full and I haven't even put in any clothes.
CLOTHES!
Slightly essential. 


But forget the clothes...what I really can't live without is these:



It could be said that my obsession with reading is becoming detrimental to my travels....
These will probably only last me about a month and a half
and they are SERIOUSLY going to weigh down my bag.


Worth it?
I think so.


Love,
A



3 comments:

  1. Use space bags! That's what I did when I went on study abroad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my advice..

    1. Space Bags

    2. Less thick sturdy bags to organize your stuff

    3. Get a Kindle

    4. Buy/steal towels wherever you go

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duly noted.

    Problem solved:

    I packed two bags.

    ReplyDelete