Sunday, May 15, 2011

Elora with NY1

So...
Now that Ale is finally in India,
my posts are not quite as exciting...
And since she is serving others and I'm serving myself my posts aren't as neat...
But I'm still here in the Big Apple having my own experiences.
On Wednesday I was able to go with our Theater Reporter.
It was quite neat.
I got to watch an Off-Broadway musical and it was most lovely.
It was called A Ministers Wife...
Pivotal scene...and it was done BEAUTIFULLY!
Afterwords we got to interview the actors and I felt so special haha!
Then the reporter asked me if I wanted to help out with the Tony Awards...
YES PLEASE!
Later that day I got to go out on a food shoot.
We went to a new restaurant and I go to try the food!
Yeah I tried octopus... for real!
It was really cool and super yummy!


The best part of this place... the interior. Look how sparkly the chandeliers are!! I'm such a girl sometimes...haha
Plays and yummy food...
All in a days work I suppose!
The best part is when the reporters would introduce me...
"This is Elora, she is with NY1 as well."
It may be silly that I get excited to hear that-
But I like hearing it!
Ha ha.

With Love,
E

2 comments:

  1. I love your life. You'll be the new oprah in no time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Thanks for having that much faith in me Liz.

    ReplyDelete