Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Kind of a Family Girl

So this post isn't really a
Elora's Adventures in NYC post.
(and you have to read that last sentence in an obnoxious announcer voice)
Why you ask?
(Well I am going to tell you anyway even if you didn't ask)
My parents and lovely cousin Emily were in town.
And it was beyond lovely.
And THAT is what this post is about.
I know I am 22 and I should be used to not being around family...
But I do not know if I will ever get to that point.
I mean...
Why wouldn't someone want to be around people who...
Make you happy...(shopping, jokes, dinner, dumb jokes)?
Let you be yourself...(posing dumb and dancing everywhere)?
Hold no Judgement...(like when you row backwards)?
Are funny...(only they get your sense of humor sometimes)?

And think you are just wonderful and make you feel that way(haha)?
I know this is an uber cheesy post...
But, ya know, its how I feel.
I'll always have lots of love for my family.
Can't wait to see them again!
Dad not pictured but I love him too!
With Love,
E

P.S The only down side?
Little brother (who really isn't little) wasn't there...
But we talked about him enough to make up for it!

5 comments:

  1. Where is the picture of the handsome father with the new hat! We are truly blessed as a family...great memories...love you hon

    ReplyDelete
  2. And ua ..... Not just rowing backward ... Getting hair stuck in the bushes

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way family girl ... You will forever be my little girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry dad I didn't have any pics of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No worries it was fun, even for a dad when it included French Connection, monocco, top shop, Tiffanys, Armani, Mark Jacobs, Saks, Bloomingdales, H&M, and a host of others I had never heard of!

    ReplyDelete