Saturday, May 28, 2011

Loves

So...
I was thinking, I take alot about missing the west.
Blah, blah, blah.
BUT New York is an amazing place...
There really is no other place like it...
So I decided to dedicate this post to what I love most about this city called
The BIG Apple...
(These are in no particular order)
1. NY1...an amazing internship! I'm so lucky to have it!

I LOVE me some Shake Shack!!!
2. Hungry? There is good food EVERYWHERE!
I have this dress...love it SO much!
3. Fashion...I love looking at it, but mostly BUYING it.
4. Running...the scenery is awesome!
I saw this musical and L-O-V-Ed it! GREAT dancing!
5. Broadway! Need I saw more?
Love this movie and LOVED going to Tiffany's!
6. Movies...everywhere I go I'm a geek..."So, and so was filmed here!"
7. Bored? That word doesn't exist here...
8. Subway entertainment... oh the stories I could tell!
We aren't an ice cream truck but WE did get this ice cream from one!
9. Ice Cream trucks are everywhere and I love it!
I wish I took this pic...
10. Skyline... its lovely!

With Love,
E

2 comments:

  1. aww, you make me want to go to nyc real bad now! looks like you have been having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on over and visit! Everyone else's friends are doing it!

    ReplyDelete