Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Loves

So...
I was thinking, I take alot about missing the west.
Blah, blah, blah.
BUT New York is an amazing place...
There really is no other place like it...
So I decided to dedicate this post to what I love most about this city called
The BIG Apple...
(These are in no particular order)
1. NY1...an amazing internship! I'm so lucky to have it!

I LOVE me some Shake Shack!!!
2. Hungry? There is good food EVERYWHERE!
I have this dress...love it SO much!
3. Fashion...I love looking at it, but mostly BUYING it.
4. Running...the scenery is awesome!
I saw this musical and L-O-V-Ed it! GREAT dancing!
5. Broadway! Need I saw more?
Love this movie and LOVED going to Tiffany's!
6. Movies...everywhere I go I'm a geek..."So, and so was filmed here!"
7. Bored? That word doesn't exist here...
8. Subway entertainment... oh the stories I could tell!
We aren't an ice cream truck but WE did get this ice cream from one!
9. Ice Cream trucks are everywhere and I love it!
I wish I took this pic...
10. Skyline... its lovely!

With Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment