Sunday, May 8, 2011

Just Grabbing Lunch

Woo.
You know a blog post is gonna be excited when you start it off with one word.
ANYWAY...
So I promised I'd tell you about the shoes...
And I will admit the whole situation may only be exciting to me, but still.
Enough rambling. Here I go.
So I went into work on Thursday planning to go out on a food shoot.
I was in a t-shirt and flip-flops... cute ones don't worry.
Well after some events I had to switch reporters.
The reporter looked at me and told me she had to speak at a lunch.
Being the overly-eager intern I am I smiled and said, "ok!"
I looked at her again...
She was dressed a little more formal than usual.
I realized that my flip-flops were not going to cut it for this "lunch."
So an emergency trip to Anthro it was.
New Skirt.
New Shirt.
New cardigan.
New shoes.
I ended up having to change completely.
When we got to the lunch I was certainly glad I changed.
Actors, Actresses, Trumps, Super Models...
Yeah... They were all there.
It looked like one of those events I read about in my fashion magazines.
I'm a nerd I know... but it was exciting to me!
Anyway...
I left with a free goody bag and a story to tell.
The red carpet where everyone walked down. I thought it was cool.
The event. An actor from a new movie coming out called "Dolphin Tale" was speaking. The event was really a good one. "Women Who Care" look it up! :)
Sorry the pictures were lame, I didn't want everyone to know I was in awe.
After "lunch" I became OVER dressed as we went to our next shoot.
This shoot was in a GYM.
Oh well.
You win some you loose some.
Better to be over dressed than under!
With Love,
E

2 comments:

  1. how exciting!!! I am so jealous of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha,no you know how I felt last year when you were off in London!

    ReplyDelete