Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Why, Yes I Will!

So...
The story is here.
The story of how Tony proposed...
People keep asking for it so it goes...
So, I am in NYC right now (Duhhhh Elora we know that)
and Tony wanted to visit...
But eating out for every meal, finding him a place to stay and buying a Metrocard
Wellllll...
That seemed like a little much, so I went to Texas instead.
When I got to the airport Tony picked me up, we had dinner then went back to his house.
We were in the kitchen talking to his family when he said,
"Wanna go for a walk?"
And I said,
"Sure!"
(Those quotes are important...Just kidding.)
After we got back from the walk he took me to his back yard.
It had:
Lights strung from the trees
Lanterns
LOTS of tea candles
AND a fire...

Me being dumb said...
"Does your backyard always look like this?"
He said
"Garden Party?!"
(I had pinterested something about a Garden Party...if you don't know what that is...shame!)
Then he said,
"Well only for special occasions."
And I mean... me being there was special enough so I thought the conv. was settled.
Then he pulled out a box
Got down on one knee
And some some very sweet things
then said these words
"Will you marry me?"

And just like that I was engaged. (BIG SMILE)
Then his family came out and his sister had cupcakes.


(VERY important detail, Tony knows I'm obsessed with cupcakes.)
I was completely surprised!
The funny thing about all this...rewind to an earlier conversation
(Me) "Oh you'll have SUCH a hard time surprising me! I know ALL the tricks."
Well...
He showed me didn't he?

With Love,
E

p.s He made that bench... Haha he calls it the "magical proposal bench" ha!

2 comments:

  1. Elora I am sooooo happy for you! I really, really am. Congrats girl.

    ReplyDelete