Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Weepies Tribute

So...
This post is me being cheesy... (again)
I was walking from the Subway listening to my iPod and this song came on...
I realized it pretty much describes my life right now in NYC...
So here you have it...

I Was Made For Sunny Days
By: The Weepies

I went to the market,
Though it was threatening rain. I was late to that station,
swore I'd missed that train.



And the streets filled with umbrellas,

and we all looked the same.

But I'm the one whose waiting

'till the sun comes out again.


I say, I was made for sunny days.
I made due with gray, but I didn't stay.



I was made for Sunny days.
and I was made for you.
With Love,
E

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, I loveeee the weepies!

    girl you are too cute. :]

    & I'm so happy i'll be able to follow your wimbledon adventures through this blog!

    ReplyDelete