Thursday, June 30, 2011

Malaria Scare

So this lovely bunch of pills is the only thing keeping me alive at the moment
ok....maybe not the only thing
But in the past few days I've kinda felt like it
I take 
10 in the morning
3 midday
and 
5 at night
and I HATE taking medicine 
my mother can attest to that




It all started monday night
I'm achy all over
my joints hurt 
I have a fever 
I have chills
my head hurts
and
my stomach hurts


Unfortunately, all these are symptoms of malaria.
So... they sent me to the hospital to see the doctor



After a few blood tests he concurred that I do not, in fact, have malaria
I'm just really sick.
Thanks, doc.


I woke up today feeling better- hence the reason I'm blogging
My goal today is:
1. To not throw up (I've successfully not thrown up for about 5 years...wouldn't want to break my record now)
2. At least get a little work done (since I've been comatose for the past two days)


Please don't worry though
I'm not on my deathbed
and hopefully I'll be back in business by tomorrow


With Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment