Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sub-WAY scary!

So I official started my internship today.
I just filled out papers and tomorrow the real work begins.
Anyway...
I had to take the subway back to my apartment all by myself!

I know I sound like a little kid... but I was WAY scared!
It was a HUGE deal for me;
and a even bigger deal that I made it back safely and with no mistakes!

Am I turning into a New Yorker or what?
Well maybe not completely... I seem to laugh a little more than people here.
Haha!
That's why I chose to show you all this lovely picture my boyfriend sent me.
It really sums up this post.

With Love,

E

3 comments:

  1. Thought I already told you that lol! So did you make it home or is this a code posting to send help? Be safe pretty girl! Love Molly xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am glad you are alive! sorry i ditched you...let us commute together today on the way home through good old harlem town

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is New York for you!! Have fun, and BE SAFE!

    ReplyDelete