Saturday, April 23, 2011

I'm Gonna Get Me a New York Slice!

Oh hey! So this is my very FIRST New York Post!
Super Exciting right?!(caps on S and E because it IS quite thrilling)
Ok, I'll move on past how excited I know you guys are.
Anyway...I am finally here with my mom.
She is going to spend a few days withme then head back home to Utah.
AND let me tell you it was a journey to get here...
And by journey I mean... the packing.
These are my ridiculously full suitcases (Side note there is one more and a backpack).

Past the suitcases... and what this
blog post is REALLY about.
The most IMPORTANT thing you can do in NYC... and that is...
Eat At Angelos Pizza!
You see... I've had this Pizza before when I was here with my dance team.
I dream about this Pizza.
I crave this Pizza.
I talk about this Pizza all the time.
It is heaven on a plate... not kidding.
Fresh sauce...
Fresh meat...
Ricatta cheese...


I know this pic looks gross but the taste is magical!(Haha cheesy! No PUN intended)
So if you ever come here... try it!
With love,
E
P.S. More SERIOUS intern stuff will come when I start.




2 comments:

  1. This is so awesome!! Love your guts and all of your adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of you! I'll be up in your neck of the woods for the summer (Connecticut).

    ReplyDelete