Saturday, April 23, 2011

Elora In Wonderland

So the other day (yesterday) I went to this place called "Alice's Tea Cup".
Cutest place ever.
Vintage cups, tea pots, yummy scones, cute names like "Mad-Hatter Feast"...
So Disney and so girly.

Herbal Tea OF course!
It got me thinking how out of place Alice seemed when she went to Wonderland.
I know now how she must have felt.
I feel like my personality,looks, and clothes are so out of place here.
Later in the day it started to rain and out popped my pink umbrella.
I stood out big time.
I realized that maybe its a good thing to stand out.
Like a pink umbrella in a sea of grey!

I hope it will set me apart from the other interns. (In a good way)
Fingers Crossed.

With love,
E


1 comment:

  1. Hi Elora! I really love the pink umbrella picture. I'm so excited to hear about your adventures in NY and London!!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete