Wednesday, August 24, 2011

That...Girl

Sorry I have been MIA.
We both are back and I was so lost as to what to do with our blog.
But believe it or not I still have adventures while being home.
("Hello! You are planning a wedding!" -Ale)
Anyway, this post.
Is...
Embarrassing.
During my summer of fun..
I ate

And Ate

And Ate myself into a tither.

And the hips have paid dearly...
Wait, I've already said this.
Anyway, I have been trying to workout HARD.
Today I did, I worked up quite a sweat.
Seriously.
Anyway, after I worked out I went to the post-office.
(To send all the clothes back that were "just perfect" for engagement pics! Not.)
I was waiting in line, so proud of myself, "Yeah I've worked out."
And all the people around me looked so uncomfortable...
Then I realized...
I'm that girl.
You know the one,
"She smells... why couldn't she shower or use good smelling lotion?!"
From now on, I won't try to rush getting things done after I work out.
Unless showering is the first thing.
Oh dear.

With Love,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment